Customisable and adaptable solutions to meet future workplace demands.
The sustainable zoning and shelving solution
With it’s minimalistic design, Bamboo offers a contemporary way of zoning and organising spaces. Created as one of Frovi’s most environmentally friendly products, they have used the most eco-friendly and sustainable materials. Bamboo is totally customisable and reconfigurable.
Designed with the planet in mind, style meets sustainability with the Bamboo furniture range. Crafted using eco-friendly materials, including recycled plastic bottles, recycled nylon and pressed bamboo. That’s not all, it takes responsibility to sustainable design and production one step further with Bamboo. By maximising efficiency through production, Bamboo uses less energy and waste in the manufacturing process.
- Bamboo is a carbon negative material and the use of bamboo products can help achieve a higher certification level for LEED and BREEAM
- Configurable for any workspace
- Easy and quick to assemble, supplied with tools for quick install
- 100% recycled nylon (PA6) connectors
- Framework available in any RAL colour
- All shelves, cupboards & lockers made from side-pressed bamboo
- Felt panel for pinboard use, made from a blend of 70% recycled and 30% virgin PET
- Packaging is made from 100% recyclable cardboard, made from 80% recycled material
- Height adjustable feet
- Mobile table for agile working
- Lamp to fit any configuration